2.12.10

Mixing

I've enjoyed techno for a long time. I bought my first set of turntables and mixer when I was stationed in Korea in '03 and I largely left it behind after I started school in Jersey.

Well, I've had a lot of time to myself on this deployment. Time to explore mixing techno using Mp3s and the like. I won't spend too much time rambling on. Just wanted to share a few mixes that I've done so far. They are primitive, but I enjoy making them.

The first is dedicated to Mimsy.Lou.

Redsamick Mix 10 - JackJohnson Mix by DJRedsamick

The second is me listening to disco in a different way.

DJRedsamick 9 DiscoMix by DJRedsamick

The third is a mix I posted s a little while ago. Let me know what you think.

Mix4 by DJRedsamick


Cheers and thanks for the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment