4.12.10

new mix and current photo

Greetings -


I thought I'd upload a current photo of myself and link my newest mix. It's not much, but hey, I'm having fun with it.


I've started watching the show "Eastbound and Down." Ever seen it? It's pretty raw and weird at times. The main character is pretty messed up but he's growing on me. Just finished the first season and I'm on to the next one soon. The share drive is pretty sweet out here.


I took this photo this morning as the sun was coming up. Gets pretty chilly this time of year in Iraq.





Here's the mix. I made it using VirtualDJ 7 Pro on my little HP mini 311. It does good to handle mixing two tracks, but the little Atom processor can't do much more than that. I am currently using a mouse, a little splitter to be able to attach my headphones and pc speakers at the same time and a host of Mp3s I've acquired since I've been here. I look forward to the day when I use an actual controller (like the Hercules MK4 or RMX - both of which I can attach my turntables to). Anyhow, I'm rambling. I hope you enjoy.





DJ Redsamick Mix 11 by DJRedsamick

No comments:

Post a Comment