24.6.12

Summer 2012 Mix - Afghanistan Heat

Hello again.  Two posts in one day? Yep.

I've spun up a new mix with some of my favorite new and used tunes that I hope you enjoy.  It's a lively mix designed to be played loud.

NOTE:  THIS MIXSET CONTAINS VERY EXPLICIT LYRICS. LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Enjoy!

Dropbox Public Link

(Right-click and select "Save Link As")

Track List:

1. Gotye, SHM, Sandro Silva & Quintino - Epic One I Used To Know (Garmiani Bootleg)
2. Afrojack, Steve Aoki, Miss Palmer - No Beef feat. Miss Palmer - Original Mix
3. R3hab & Swanky Tunes vs Hard Rock Sofa & Swanky Tunes - Sending My Love vs The Edge (R3hab Bootleg)
4. Pleasurekraft - Satyr Song - Umek Remix
5. Khia - My Neck (Hupe Coman Soenke Re-Bounce)
6. Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
7. DJ Hero - Bounce
8. Whiskey Pete, Oh Shit! - Pushin Harder - DJ Hero VIP Remix
9. Afrojack - Funk With Me (Original Mix)
10. Martin Solveig - Hello (Benjamin Bates Remix)
11. Dada Life - Rolling Stones T-Shirt (Instrumental)
12. Mord Fustang - Welcome To The Future (Original Mix)

NOTE:  THIS MIXSET CONTAINS VERY EXPLICIT LYRICS. LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment